Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
The over-reliance on something completely natural as being something created by a system really irks me. Instead of treating it like some numbers on a screen, why not just "oxygen makes your body work better, so breathe properly you nimrod"

Breathing's a huge part in Karate. So it makes sense that the skill seem to activate unconsciously. My training in the beginning, it was tough to breath properly and get the posture right. But over time, it became so natural that it bled through my everyday life, even when I'm relaxiny.

I feel like the system enchances Karate to the point that it can scale with the dangers the new world has to bring.

Double-page supporter
So the skill doesn't let people randomly do something they physically couldn't do, it just makes sure the intended technique is fully optimized for efficiency when the user does it. Is that correct?

Dex-chan lover
A few chapters ago, we discovered our MC could earn a lot of XP from killing humans, but with level caps, this distinction is mostly meaningless.
I mean, he did get to level up quickly to level 15 so there's always that, but he faced a hobgoblin on his own before that.

Users who are viewing this thread