Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - A Wildling Entrapped 2

Dex-chan lover
xPkNFqIr_o.gif

Power Uploader
So, I really like this manga but part of me feels like the story is too action-packed? Like we go from one problem to the other and seems no one can be chill for like 5 min. If he kills the dude he will need to move again and just feel the next place will have stuff like this happen again. Just not sure...

Dex-chan lover
why the hell would you follow Gary? Fear I guess but I'd be following the MC's strategy and just leave

Dex-chan lover
So, I really like this manga but part of me feels like the story is too action-packed? Like we go from one problem to the other and seems no one can be chill for like 5 min. If he kills the dude he will need to move again and just feel the next place will have stuff like this happen again. Just not sure...
Instead of getting blessed for from being isekai’d, Yajin must get cursed with hot-headedness or something.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It might seem pretty pointless for Gary to go through so much effort just to get rid of a newcomer, but in reality Gary's rule over the thugs and adventurers must be only supported by an exceedingly thin thread. He basically can't afford a single moment of showing weakness or hesitation. Quite a stressful life to live.

Users who are viewing this thread