Yakimochi wa Kitsuneiro - Ch. 1

Ooooh this is very cute! Akiha is so adorable and Yukuri is so handsome😍 Thank you for this💕

Kyaaaaaaaa that was too kyuuut XD thanks for translating this can't wait for next update.

Ooh there's something about Yukuri's character design that I really like. His eyes make him look so cunning haha.
Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, great... incest.

Ugh.

People being at all OK with sex etc with their cousins is why Ashkenazi Jews have so many congenital disorders!

All of my connective tissue is barely useful, my guts suck, I’m autistic, bi-polar, I can’t tolerate alcohol very well...
Some of us have it so much worse.
Thousands of years of inbreeding will do that to you.

Need fresh water in the gene pool! Come on in! The Judaism is fine!

Anyway, don’t fuck your relatives.

Contributor
This love interest has way too little respect for consent. And in that context his smarmy-ness is the antithesis of attractive. Ew.

@Thrembs:

To be fair, to my (imperfect) recollection the current science says even first-cousins having kids is probably usually fine so long as it's not a constant thing you keep doing over generations (the normal example I would have used here is European royalty, though I can see how being part of any small pocket of a in-marrying, frequently-ostracized, matrilineal-descent-based group in the middle ages could have pretty much the same devastating effect. Alas.) This in contrast to siblings, which are always a no-good very-bad idea.

Of course here we deal with gay couples who couldn't have kids anyway—but holding gay pairings to a different standard for just that reason would seem rather unpalatable as double-standards go.

None of which has anything to do with ick or squick, of course. Nor non-health related moral issues (which are to some extent context-dependent but do, I think, show up here—namely the fact that the protagonist at his cousin's house because family is presumed safe and (by the same token) handling his cousin's goddamn consent problems here would be an incredibly fraught issue compared to something you can walk away from. Nowhere near as bad on that front as siblings could be, mind.)

got really confused when the guy he met at the station is the one he will stay with (obvious that he was going to show up) but i had to scroll up to the part where it said staying at a "relative's house" again... did not really expect a cousin love in here

Users who are viewing this thread