Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 7 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for them to decapitate that bitch villain guy who caused the rain monsters to spawn and nearly kill their daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, comments are back, now I can complain that it was dumbass ass-pull that suddenly they have an enemy so strong the only way to beat it is to break the elf's staff. Because of course they needed to sideline/nerf her even more.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, comments are back, now I can complain that it was dumbass ass-pull that suddenly they have an enemy so strong the only way to beat it is to break the elf's staff. Because of course they needed to sideline/nerf her even more.
This whole arc has been the biggest giant hamster wheel it's been ridiculous. It's also amazing that a supposed super weak ex-adventurer could somehow kill stronger "newbies" up to this point and never be caught with a serial killer ground of one area. Then again I've felt this series went massively downhill once the childhood friend got resurrected.

Dex-chan lover
This whole arc has been the biggest giant hamster wheel it's been ridiculous. It's also amazing that a supposed super weak ex-adventurer could somehow kill stronger "newbies" up to this point and never be caught with a serial killer ground of one area. Then again I've felt this series went massively downhill once the childhood friend got resurrected.
Yeah this arc has been complete nonsense. If this 2nd zone is such a hell hole and barrier for most adventurers then surely they would just fuck off to other towns. Like the second time a weapon rusts thanks to that water or you cut yourself on sharp grass you'd say, "fuck it". Why would anyone go along with this guild employee straight up murdering people for no gain? It's not like he's an aristocrat or part of the clergy. Gut him like a fish and burn the building to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, that was hardly the only way.
Like, they could simply have restored her mana and let her use her staff to cast ice spells on it.
And then restore her again, if that was not enough.

And I don't get why they never simply run away. That was introduced as the conventional knowledge for those spirits, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread