Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Story Hereafter and the Two's…

Dex-chan lover
@MagiciansBlack The way it was explained in the first chapter is, since his skill was only at level 9 so he could only "restore" things back 10 seconds and he can't use it on non-monster related things. When it reached level 10, which is the maximum level, it's true power was awakened, and he can now "Return targets involved in battles to their past conditions" and he can choose how much he restores them, which is why he says he can change his age to 25 before they enter the guild.
@mommunism As for the drunk guys, I don't think they were still drinking when he came in since they didn't have any mugs or cups, so they probably were mostly sober but still a little drunk from drinking earlier, so he just undid the time between when they were drinking and the time he touched them.

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki Regarding not kissing her, dude's been mostly fighting alone, for 25 years. He's gonna have some problems with social skills.

Dex-chan lover
@Eclipse01 : there was a very short time limit before, so restorations outside of battle were not possible.
Now he probably could, but with how they treated him, why bother.

Aggregator gang
so couldn't he just keep resetting himself age or injury and live forever as long as he isn't instantly killed? well, I suppose live too long and you'll probably want to die, but at least until he reaches that point? and that might take a while since he could keep family alive with him the same way...of course there's the obvious cropping up of arrogant nobles and other evil people who would want to use his skill for the their own purposes once they realized his skill that would have to be put down with extreme prejudice now and then, but it would work right?

Dex-chan lover
Nice. A few observations:
He could probably reset himself to his teenage self, but that might reset the skill tree and his experience. There’s probably a drawback; similar to what happened in Black Clover recently to a certain someone who has age-regressed and lost substantial power
Her power is a low-tier Gold Experience Requiem. When she maxes it out...

Dex-chan lover
Had a thought: If he restores himself to a point before he maxed the skill, would he have to grind again? Where is the skill 'stored', body or soul? And can he restore the soul, if needed? Assuming the soul can be damaged/changed. He could restore Sora because she was frozen in time, her soul was still there, but not Grandpa because his soul already left. But if the soul is still there, can he affect it? Hmmm..🤔

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
I would quess that the Skill is integrated into the soul and I doubt he can Restore the soul as he needs to touch whatever that he is restoring.

Dex-chan lover
@Rheeve Good point. But if it's his own soul? We've seen the out-of-body(kinda?) when he levelled his skill. Maybe he could restore while in that 'state', as long as he's not dead.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
Possibly, although I don't really see why he would want to do that. Given that the skillpoints are dumped into the tree(which seems to be immaterial, as the "skillpoints" seem to be represented by some form of fluid) he should be able to use the skill on his physical body without affecting the tree and thereby not affecting the skill level.

wow, his skill is so OP.
if you ever got gravely injured and incapacitated he can insta kill you.

Dex-chan lover
Something about our Fem MC here is acutally unnerving me. I can't quite pinpoint what it is either, something about her attitude just doesn't feel right somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread