Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Turn an old person young, then turn the person back to old again. Very ethical indeed, the prime directive.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh the bane of almost every one of these cheat skill/isekai/rebirth type mangas. "Wahhh my super OP skill is crap because the writer said that I can't see any good uses for it...err...reasons!! Wahh!"

Amuses me that at least there are people who actually recognize how insanely OP this dude's power is in this story. Most of these manga it's just a bunch of randos going "Oh he's only F rank, he's trash! Muahaha"

Also, obaa-san is gonna have a funny reaction to being all young again.

@zarian2

In this particular case, it needed long-long time to grind. Could be even no one managed to max out that skill before him ^__^

Contributor
That posture in the last frame...

I can't quite tell if he's merely collapsed on his knees from being overwhelmed with emotion, or committing seppuku with that dagger that our boy just gave him. Like perhaps they were just talking around the fact that he was choosing the warrior's honorable "retirement" and that exile talk was all b.s. and that further begs the question if his gift of the dagger was him saying "I see what you intend, here's a sharp blade."

Can't quite tell. Makes our boy's smile at the end kinda messed up though if you interpret it that way.

I think I'm gonna stick with just overwhelmed since that's far less messed up.

the time gods powers only truly shine when you reach level 10...

the time god is both a total ass as wel as the best deity to be blessed by (unless you cannot reach level 10, then he is just an ass)

Double-page supporter
Ara, ara

Here is the one landlady you would love to see every month on payday.

Double-page supporter
Oh this was a very good chapter, the last page was good feels and please tohru do not make elf old again, i mean she is not feeling pain anymore so you should return her into her old age and plus she is surprisingly beautiful and sexy milf, tohru you should make her join your harem and thanks for the chapter

@Kwijo its kinda difficult to spot but the part about the dagger is a memory of when they were both hunting together and MC demonstrated his weak ability that was only able to restore his dagger.

So yeah he is crying because of the emotions.

Group Leader
If roided jacked-up Hobgoblins with armor-like self-regenerative skin, that can lead an army of other hobgoblins and regular goblins to potentially destroy a city are F-Rank, then I'd hate to see what your average adventurer party would have to do to get to E-A or even S rank.

And wow, I can't believe the gatekeeper's hand was missing this entire time from the beginning. I thought it was just a drawing mistake. But it was nice seeing him get a second chance at being an adventurer again after he was kind of a dick as a gatekeeper near the start of the series. Very touching. I hope he returns someday.

Well I'm gonna have to add the land lady to the main cast now and forever

Sorry Sora, you're gonna be stuck in the daughter-zone. Landlady is the new meta.

Users who are viewing this thread