Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Feast

Aggregator gang
It's always so surreal that these characters are always so short-sighted about the broader application of their abilities. One literally has access to the fountain of youth, and another has just found a potentially repeatable method of artificially accelerating a person's growth.

These aren't normal abilities to have in a "I just want to life a normal peaceful life" type of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Lucky or unlucky that she turned into a Josei/bishoujo-baba instead of a loli-baba?

mem

@aretheus while i understand what you mean, i'd prefer if the manga doesnt go that way, i go to series with that in the title for skill abuse

@Aretheus the girl didn't find a way to accelerate a person growth. The landlady's curse was slowing her growth so the girl used her power to reverse the effect. She can't do the same thing to anybody else.
About our MC, yes, his ability is broken but he had to practice a lot to get it.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus I mean, the dude started with a shit ability that took 20 years to make good while the girl's skill was OP from the start but she 'died' before being able to actualy do anything with it.

The manga is pretty clear that everyone with a skill is gonna be OP if they max it out and the main difference is that some people have a skill that's OP to start with.

Dex-chan lover
My only thought was: woah, invasion of privacy much, when MC grabbed elf's hand and started going through her whole life to figure out the issue when he could have just asked about it.

Well he had to train for 20 YEARS, without so much as a break within...

I think if MC ability was subpar after working that much, then that world skill management was shit without a doubt.

Double-page supporter
@Galouz

Yea, I'd say that his companions skills are much more visibly OP. Yes, his skill is currently OP. However, like you said, he had to spend years leveling it to get it to the point that it was that powerful. Whereas Sora and Mu's abilities are overpowered at low levels.

Also, OP skills seem kind of necessary in my opinion for a proper fantasy slow life. If you consider that these worlds have tons of threats (dragons, demons, idiot nobles, etc.) having some degree of self-sufficiency makes you much more likely to be able to relax. If you just had normal skills, you have to find a place that needs your specific abilities, and doesn't already have plenty of people filling that role, as well as establish yourself enough that something like a plague, famine, monster attack cant completely wreck your life because that *will* happen at some point.

Aggregator gang
56ce2d75ceb2e5883cf656e660f0ecbf.png

It's really nice to see that the MC's ability isn't all powerful, and instead just overpowered. Most manga would've made the mc with this type of power able to easily resolve the problem by themself, so I really like this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread