Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Feast

Dex-chan lover
UNO Reverse!
Will she join them party now? Like to know de wanker will aboard.

Group Leader
It was refreshing to see Toru's "save point"-like skill, while still OP now (which apparently can even mind read someone like an open book) is actually not a do-it-all Swiss army knife that can solve every problem they come across with ease.

Sora's Reverse skill on the other hand...since it worked, the opposite should also be true, where it may be possible to curse someone with a debuff if they have a bonus/extra boost buff like the land lady currently has...

I wonder if it's also possible to just have everyone hold hands, have the landlady AOE attack enemies, and effectively "skill-share" so to speak, to farm the EXP using Mu's sense sharing skill.

@WhimsiCat
In this case it's more of a combination of the 3 of them.

MC's ability to see the tree.
Mu's sense sharing so Sora can see the 'curse'
Then Sora's Reverse it.

Tooru alone couldn't do anything about the curse.
Sora alone couldn't see the tree.

It was very interesting to see how they combined and made use of each other's skills' strengths while simultaneously covering for each other's weaknesses, where any one of them couldn't have handled the issue alone.

Double-page supporter
got back the life she wanted to live that was stolen from her because of that curse, that's pretty sweet.

Double-page supporter
Yeah boi the elf is now on the harem party and thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
@Syavoir yep back in ch 2 i think, he asked the girl if he should reverse himself so they could be young together and she told him his old self was cool so it didnt matter to her

Double-page supporter
You know he could use his skill to turn any woman he meets into a loli.

Double-page supporter
Although that was WAY too easy, the result was as sweet as it can get. I really hope this isn't some sorta death flag for her...

Users who are viewing this thread