Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Feast

Dex-chan lover
To think this old lady would get another chance to achieve her dream.... because a bunch of youngster.

man not even remove the curse but make it reverse and made her more OP that she already is?, sigh...

Aggregator gang
@Nep With the way these characters perceive their abilities, it might as well be. Imagine if the guy from Solo Levelling got these powers. He'd be thinking about how to create a team of high-class immortal warriors before anything else.

Or at the very least, he would perceive that possibility and plan his future accordingly. This dude couldn't care less now that he saved the girl. He's so single-minded exactly how those slow-life fantasy protag always are.

Dex-chan lover
@grecefar I mean, if you look at MC and his female companion(s) skills it was bound to happen (maybe not with this character in particular but I could very well see it happening with another friend/love interest/pet/etc sometime in the future).

@Kronous

The older he is, the more max mana he has. Aside from uses per hour skills also require mana to work.

@Aretheus

But he told guild masters he is basically planning to make a team of hero levels from his party members, so he had some thoughts about that.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a nice reminder why MC skill was seen as useless - until it got to level 10. If one compares to what a truly OP skill gives at level 1. XD

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that they let the supporting cast solve the elf's problem instead of heaping more praise on the ML, I assumed he would just yeet the curse away. I like that other characters get development, better than average isekai writing.

Group Leader
welp this chapter was heart warming enough for me to rate this at least a 9/10

I hope there's more romance but this series probably won't suffer without it

@vannn yeah I got excited once I had realized what had happened

Mu is sooo cute 👉👈 she's an obedient and good child. I hate it when I see a child with cheeky character.

so it became a cheat ability, the curse was 1/10 exp gain, so the blessed version would be 100 exp gain.

Dex-chan lover
Went from deterioration to acceleration, that's a huge boon right there.

Users who are viewing this thread