Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 8 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what Mu's ass is made of to just shrug off that backside impact.

Oh boy, another ugly wasteland to cross.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a mistranslation, especially considering they spoke a little later about her distrust of men. I think that comment was supposed to lead into that conversation.
I started thinking the elf they were speaking to was transfigured to be male right now, and then my brain filled in that he was about to say something along the lines of "your male form transformation always sucked," like to say that she couldn't have had any kids with some woman either.... Basically, one mistranslation leads to a lot of mental gymnastics.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a mistranslation, especially considering they spoke a little later about her distrust of men. I think that comment was supposed to lead into that conversation.
it's all badly translated, they're even changing the dialogue to make muu call tooru dad out of some retarded personal preference. They even made tooru refer to himself as dad to muu in the third person, it's fucking dumb. Muu calls him tou-chan because his name is fucking touru, she's not calling him dad.

Dex-chan lover
She said: 「でもボクの知る限りじゃキミの男性」

Something like: "But as far as I know, your man..."

(I guess that she got nervous because her friend referred to Tooru as "her man/boyfriend")
Right, or maybe she got cut off before completing the sentence, and she was going to say 「男性観」(opinion of men) or 「男性恐怖症」(androphobia) if she really has a fear of men due to her previous party (assuming that part of the translation is correct)?

Users who are viewing this thread