Yakuza Reincarnation - Ch. 47 - Salvation

I don't understand how that little girl was inbetween that monster's teeth(?) then that guy manages to save her and she's all fine.
You don't question good things. Especially when said good things happen to random mob characters. It happens so rarely already, better not jinx it

It is about time the story touches on the MC in this way tbh. For a while I have been wondering who is the dominant mind of the 2 if there is dominant one. Lately it seems that the 2 minds have been mixed together in some way

Since others are already discussing serious plot, I'll ask about the other trivial stuff:

Was this always censored before? :wooow:
Ooh, I didn't even notice at first. It's missing the dither pattern so I guess it was done after the scans? Kinda odd since I don't remember this manga having anything to censor in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, Nui continues to be best girls and her responses/reactions to others trying to get closer to her.... patron/waifu remain hilarious. I'm hoping we get another arc which focuses on her a bit more since the closer we got so far was the subplot in Dunia and the circus arc. The Dark Elves despite being referenced every now and then don't seem to have much of a physical presence in the series and its worldbuilding which I find odd. Also looks Ryuu is about to get some capable reinforcements.

Dex-chan lover
Ryuu needs many more allies now. She already has a lot, but she's travelling in a very small group. Hopefully the others can give her some political support from her maniacal brother

Users who are viewing this thread