Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Turf

@Robbini Later seem most likely to me, but I've read a ton of reincarnation manga, where MC just need a traumatic experience to get their memory from their former life memories.

Usain Bolt, damn, so fast for a human-being that it can travel through another world.
That, or the princess was an oracle, watching other worlder's memories like watching a movie with popcorn

Group Leader
The previous princess abolished slavery, used her own money to create a city where people of all races could work to sustain themselves and named the pigbirds Usain and Bolt... I'm think the previous princess was also a reincarnation...

I personally prefer if the MC still has most of the memories of the body they take over, but this is fine too. I usually hate gender-bender with a passion, escpacially if it goes the ecchi route, or becomes too focused on yuri stuff, but somehow i like most cases where its done in isekai like this or kenja no deshi.

wow great, didn't realize there were already more than just 2 chapters out. so how many more are there already?

Usain & Bolt such great names for those runners ^^ was totally not expecting that. i was sure they would have some cute name couse the princess didn't come of to be to thoughtfull.

@GreyZone this here is also one of the better ones couse that dragon doesn't really care much about his gender :D

Dex-chan lover
ty so much for the new chap im lovin' this series, the old man is gonna become the boss of the whole kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread