Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Darkness of the Underground Canal

Dex-chan lover
I like how the cover have her(?) wielding some magical katana and yet she just solves all of her problem with fist

Fed-Kun's army
This is why I don't like it when a kid is trying to help someone by their own accord without telling anyone, it's a guaranteed incoming problems

a8e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ryuu.. .bro, did you just knock a bunch of slave cages off a shelf 20-30 feet in the air? Those people are totally dead now.

Double-page supporter
When will the MC grow a brain and stop reacting afterwards and start being proactive and taking care of the cunts BEFORE they have a chance to kill innocents around you just because you were too much of a bitch to clean up your mess when you made it? Fucking useless MC.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The new Kimetsu no Yaiba looks great.

i wish Monica didn't have to suffer like that. ryuu and the others were already planning to investigate the place, and all the slaves who were already there were enough reason for them to fight.

what was the point of her getting raped on top of that?

it makes it feel like it was done just for shock factor, and if so that's pretty tasteless

Dex-chan lover
I imagine this series getting anime adaptation by TRIGGER, it will bring vibes like kill la kill, or maybe more adult content i think

Users who are viewing this thread