Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Place of Judgement

So she was betrayed by the bastard, lets see where this goes.... maybe its part of the strategy she has or he was on his side all along : P gotta wait and see.

Double-page supporter
This is clearly a strategy and the opponent has already guessed it.
Probably some surprise witness will appear.

Dex-chan lover
Even if she was set up, she can now easily get the final nail in the coffin evidence needed aka blowing up the supply and showing the world how corrupted the inner council is. She still hasn't even properly awakened her power after all

Double-page supporter
Alright so he actually has a death wish huh?
Very well, time to wipe out the entire city.

I don't think she was betrayed. I think it's the plan from the the beginning. That Emil guy probably has probably a lot of stuff to counter and tears to display. If they don't directly attack him, he has less to counter with.

I don't really like these kind of (political) events or parts in stories. At least if they tend to go for too long or anything similar.

I guess when it comes to the end it's going to end up in chaos/battle with him transforming or they run away.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, what?! Damn, i hate cliffhangers like this.

Btw, i'm always remember the Necromorphs when i see the people in this manga transform into weird human-ish monsters and go all crazy.

He wouldn't be mentioning her name without her knowing. Clearly she knew he'd been looking into this for ages and they wouldn't go into this prosecution without both having a grasp of the evidence. Since we're only going into the skin of the issue with one like of condemning evidence, chances are this will be some kind of indirect confrontation of the aide's shady acts in some way.

Also the art style seems to be a little hard to make out recently. Like, it's a beautiful unorthodox style, but a few panels just seem really jumbled with lines in certain cases and it's difficult to see what's what. I love it but there does have to be a line between freaky and fine detail

Dex-chan lover
"Just who the heck are you?"
A shameless and blatant Mary Sue/Gary Stu unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread