Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Entrance to Dunia

Something broke for sure
Open up this manga series in incog and you'll get
Warning: Manga #43476 is not available. Contact staff on discord for more information.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, take a minute to breathe, this chapter was a cluster fuck of half a dozen things happening all at once. If you wanted to introduce a villain and then kill him off, it would have been better to extend scene through to the end of the chapter, then start the next one with the main characters getting introduced to the forge area, and maybe we could get a little backstory so we know what each faction is and why they're fighting each other.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Heh, this reminds me of Fire Emblem Three Houses.

@AnonymousWeeaboo
That guy was a nobody whose only purpose was to tell us what crests are and how powerful the dwarves are. He wasn't important beyond having name. I will agree that the forge scene went too fast for my taste, although I guess that is kind of the point, but I would've enjoyed more if they had shown the process of forging for longer and then do the raid thing.

I kinda prefer the rush lol hate waiting around for 3-4months to get past the introductions

Dex-chan lover
"Flaming Point" might be the point at which the steel glows bright yellow (like flames). This is an important temperature. If you keep heating too far past this, you will reach melting temperature (white hot), but you need to heat it this far in order to have time to work the steel on the anvil (it will be too cold when the steel fades to dull red). So this is when the blacksmith pulls the metal out of the forge.

I'm broke so I don't have any money to donate but if anyone else reads the translators note at the end and has any money, please donate to their patreon :)

I feel like I got lost about halfway through the chapter.
Where'd this turf war(?) come from

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo

Eh? You wanted that insignificant speck that was immediately Worfed out of existence along with his henchmen to take up the entire chapter? If you thought that guy was a "villain" in this story, you really read that wrong. He was put there solely to show how badass the dwarves are. Which builds suspense for the remainder of the chapter, when you learn that these absolute hardasses are *themselves* in trouble. Of course they don't explain anything at the end. You're supposed to ask yourself wtf is going on so you read the next chapter. It's not rocket science.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I've seen a badass op Loli... Well, technically a dwarf but still truly amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread