Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Loki's Ambition

My Latin American heritage says that at the end that looks just like a mom with a chancla in her hand. Everyone in the vicinity had better run! ¡Que corran, que corran!

Dex-chan lover
BADASS
Im glad she knocked that tiny dwarf into shape, she was getting on my nerves

If he's/she's the leader I'd be damn put my loyalty and life on the line. He takes care of his underlings the way he values life.

Dex-chan lover
finally the clothing he deserves! looking forward to the next few chapters!
thanks for the upload~

Dex-chan lover
She just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

Anyone have a fan? We need to make the flames biggger.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another outstanding chapter, I love that Ryuu was willing to and able to realize that they were being hypocritical regarding the pace Nui had to go through since the windwill village and how Ryuu just ignored or didn't fully process it until Nui again pledged her loyalty to her princess,with the closest this happened before being on the Sharknado. I also think this chapter had the most lines from Nui and I think Nui if she were awake would be joygasming right now if she knew the length Ryuu was willing to go to let her best girl take a nap, literally launching herself into that conflict in order to quell the biggest confrontation yet in this familial civil war. Though I'm willing to bet either at some point in the next chapter or the one after we are going to see the repercussions of the Tower prison being damaged and the demons are going to start popping up to join in the fight.

Also it just occurred to me that Ryuu's merwaifu would be struggling and screwed over at this point if she had gone along with them like she originally intended to.

Users who are viewing this thread