Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World -

I know plenty people do like this Manga.
Personally i see the story is really good. and quite fresh, and i can guess why people like it.

But for me personally this manga feels like a shit. i don't know the words. Should be "It looks good but taste bad" ?

to be fair, our MC is known as "Yakuza" which is based on Japanese kind of Mafia. Then it should be working in the Underworld world (Violent, Drugs, Illegal, etc..) which is dealing with many crimes and criminal agree or not that the world.
And our MC is living in that world, but his way of Yakuza things is also quite naive, to the point i might say "What the fucking wrong with this guy".

or to be precise our MC is just like another punk in the street and not someone who has high position in Yakuza.

Which lead me to think that he deserve got backstabbing by his own people (Well this is underworld dude, what you expect? become a friendly-neighborhood SPIDERMAN?).

Does his living experience and knowledge are just full of bullshit? or because he is too old to think? (Well PLOT-ARMOR lvl 999 will help)

Ok now he got transferred or reincarnated to other world.
it was good as the story goes (well since it just early chapter). i was thinking that he might change after experience his dead. but only to get dissapointed on how the Author executed every action when our MC solving a problem.

Basically the MC just doing his same shit in this world, with his Naivety. And got protected by PLOT-ARMOR to make everything he does is the right thing to do, and miraculously everything is working like what he desire.

What the use on showing a town that looks cruel, hard to live, corpses everywhere, desperation, etc... and then finally the main culprit who responsible about that area got rewarded with "Hey you and me will become a brother, and manage this area".
not to mention the scene where the children got drugs to keep them works 24 hours non stop.

Well, it look like the world building is just a simple bullshit.
It's like our MC was saying
"HELLO I AM THE MAIN CHARACTER AND I AM NAIVE, I WILL SAVE THE WORLD WITHOUT KILLING ANYBODY, BUT MY ENEMY CAN KILL EVERYBODY. I HAVE PLOT-ARMOR SO EVERYTHING WILL FINE ".

sorry for the long spoiler, but i think i need to be fair to give my opinion, rather than saying straight that this was shit manga.

Group Leader
Due to the incessant legal issues surrounding this manga, I won't be continuing and instead leaving it in the capable hands of KireiCake going forward. Thank you for reading!

Dex-chan lover
@NaniTheFuck much appreciated. in fact i actually really thank you for this for not just saying this is shit because xyz, but for saying this is shit because xy and yz are working against eachother and xz isn’t fully developed enough to mask that. i really hope more manga readers like you can show up and really start pushing for manga to really go above and beyond in their execution of ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Why am I suddenly finding so many highly-rated isekais to read? Have I really been living under a rock this whole time?

This is a good story with a good character development and character bonding. It's sad that they just make a new well established character die so early. I don't like it but overall the story is intriguing and awesome

This is good, the one fly in the ointment is that his shit bag "sworn brother" will never get what he deserves

Double-page supporter
Just found this today and it looks amazing, really looking forward to reading future chapters

Users who are viewing this thread