Yakuza Reincarnation

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for picking this up! this story is really enjoyable and i love it so far, thanks for your hard work! :>

Double-page supporter
There are at least four separate manga in which yakuza guys get genderswapped into young girls. Not complaining, just though it was funny how often these incredibly specific scenarios show up.

Gender bender stuff just kills it for me. What's the point of switching genders. If you want a female MC then make it female from the start. Switching genders does nothing for the story except play into weeb cliches.

@nebukanezzer I think the point of gender bending was to create a contrast between what you see vs. what you get. You see a young female from a royal family, but you get an old man from a mafia sindicate. It's also possible the gender bending plays some role later on.

@faydenex to be fair his complain can be read as "respect the law of conservation of detail". Gender bending is "flashy", so it should play a role in the plot.

Aggregator gang
I’m shock people like this. I guess they must be newbie readers?

I like the concept but really weird way of doing things. I’m also seeing “Yuri” hints or maybe not. Idk.

She just seems like a huge tomboy at this point.

Man manga translations are dying. We get a lot of Isekai picks up but nothing really surpassing 100chapters. Each chapter is monthly as well and we don’t always get on Q. Sigh, there’s nothing to read despite a lot of content. Gotta learn Japanese.

@UnknownSaint111

Honestly, I like this manga because it is humorous, the art style is great and the concept is relatively well done compared to other similar manga of the same formula.

It isn't that people that like this manga are "newbie readers" but that you don't open yourself up to new experiences when it comes to reading manga.

The concept, as I stated before, is done better here than in most of its rivals.

While, I honestly dislike Isekais, you do find some diamonds in the rough sometimes and I think this is one of them and it sure is promising.

Man manga translations are dying. We get a lot of Isekai picks up but nothing really surpassing 100chapters. Each chapter is monthly as well and we don’t always get on Q. Sigh, there’s nothing to read despite a lot of content. Gotta learn Japanese.

Well, yeah. I aam of course not happy with it but then again there are some good ones and keep in mind that Isekais are only popular because the SAO craze that was popular a while ago. Even egdelord anime like Tokyo Ghoul was made so that has to show that you while the industry kind of sucks, it is getting better. 😀

Dex-chan lover
Idk why they even bothered for genderswap. Hair? Looks like shit. MC also doesn't give a fuck about genderswap. No lewding and so on. Meh. I guess Yakuzas aren't made for this genre.

Users who are viewing this thread