Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World -

@vodkavodka
I think the mc holds back in killing sometimes to teach a lesson, albeit the hard way.
She tortures them physically and mentally basically.
The mc does kill though, you can also see the gore tag, so expect a total badass.
Maybe give 3 chapters and decide afterwards.
Mc is an honorable Yakuza, but she ain't no pussy pushover.

Double-page supporter
There is not much plot shield for the supporting characters in this little story.
The protagonist may make it for the save early, on time, moments late, late, or just too late; it could be anytime.

It might have cool art and some cool scenes, but the plot of this is going nowhere. Just the same banal sequence of mc busting some cartoony villain's ass while grandstanding to a bunch of tragic victims. Sadly overrated.

If you're reading and not giving the mc a deep irish accent your reading it wrong

Dex-chan lover
Why are the first chapters locked for non-members? It's not a manhwa! I recommended it to friends but they can't view it.

Dex-chan lover
Normally, I don't like isekais because they're repetitive and derivative... but this one... yeah, this one's an exception. Will definitely keep reading.

If it's betrayal I'm changing my mind and giving this a 10, if it's mind control I'm dropping it as typical cliché isekai

Users who are viewing this thread