Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World -

This manga is great. It manages to be fun and intense while not crossing that line that makes me deeply uncomfortable.

Aggregator gang
71b.jpg

has the gender bent tag but no romance guess this ones gonna be my first ever genderbender manga.
its good but there are some ugly characters like the
mermaids

Woww I was just thinking why there no manga about yakuza reincarnated to other world, transport to other world or reincarnated as a yakuza?

i legit love this

could have gone a little colder on the mc’s merciless moments for more dramatic effect but it’s still amazing anyways

9.7/10 you should definitely give it a try

@iamlazy
Facts as long as there is no gay shit I don’t mind reading a gender bender tag I mean I don’t mind gay thing but I don’t like reading them on purpose if you know what I mean it’s like an anime or show that you didn’t know was gay something like yuri on ice or 13 reasons why (idk if 13 reasons why got gay shit since I haven’t finished it but
pretty sure the blonde looking dude is gay

Wow... Some comments here being homophobic af...
First of all, it may say 'genderswap' yet do you see any 'romance' tags? Literally, there is no 'romance', 'yuri', 'yaoi', 'ecchi', 'smut', none of the 'relationships' tags...
So, why would people assume simply because of a 'genderswap' that it HAD to have some romance... Ffs, it's a 'seinen' manga with accent on 'gore'. Heck, there's not even a 'sexual violence' tag (although there maybe should be, for some other characters...🤔)

Classic anime story. Protagonist wanders into town, fixes the problem with violence, a misunderstanding happens, gets chased out of town, all the while being chased by authorities and charming the common folk. Think Trigun or Gun X Sword, except it’s isekai and genderswapped yakuza, and no romantic interest.

Fed-Kun's army
Quit the disappointing story. I was expecting more. If I’m being honest, I enjoyed the mafia part a bit more then when he was transferred to another world.

Effing amazing. The art style is like an updated Record of Lodoss Wars, there's humor, drama and adventure, with some appropriate bloodshed where it matters, not gratuitous and doesn't fridge or "forcibly love-make" every woman in sight like some fantasy plots tend to.

I wouldn't mind a little romance, but I suppose the hints of Yuri here and there from Nui will sustain me. To those worried about the genderbending, it's played straight, so's to speak, as the MC regards the body he's occupying as more of a loaner, and seems to want it returned to the original occupant in "like-new" condition, even ending fights faster (but no less gloriously) so's not to hurt their fists.

The world-building is very well thought out, albeit a little fast and loose on the magic system, and the demonic faction is actually written in an interesting and sympathetic fashion.

I need to find this in Tsutaya's manga rental section so I can binge on the raws!

Users who are viewing this thread