Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 16 - Portulaca and Kase-san

Dex-chan lover
Go get her Yamada
It's good that she decided not to run away again

And go set that roommate straight
She better learn who got the keys to Kase's heart

KCS

Will be funny to see her reaction when she learns she's been constantly telling her roommate's girlfriend to essentially fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking please girl, she was with her in highschool. She know her from longest time than you. The roomate gived a nice vibe till now. Now she just being a douche for no reason other than a latant jealousy.

Aggregator gang
I really like this couple, but it's really starting to bother me how much of the story is just wrapped around Yamada being insecure whenever any other girl enters Kase's vicinity. She goes through this over and over and over and over, and yet never seems to grow as a result.

Fed-Kun's army
It's almost like age-long self-confidence issues doesn't go away with the push of a magic button, who'd'a thunk it.

I actually disagree rather heavily: seeing a character go through the same issue and growing a small bit each time, yet not really getting over it, is really rather realistic. It's good to see in stories that it's alright not to get over something just because you had it pointed out to you once.

Dex-chan lover
You might not realize it Yamada, but Kase's eyes are for your ass only. Self-confidence is a work in progress, but you gotta a lot of help.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad about yamada, she’s a cute insecure girlfriend. Hopefully Kase has picked up on that by now and can tell why she became upset... well if she can’t i guess that’s fine as long as they communicate after.

I TOTALLY AGREE @Luhood

Fed-Kun's army
Alright at the very least Yamada recognized by herself she was making a fuss over something unimportant.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree that Yamada needs to get some confidence but someone needs to have a chat with Fukami about boundaries

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Fukami doesn’t recognize her own feelings, and also doesn’t realize that Yamada is Kase’s girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
and again...they don't talk about theirs issues
They need to sit down and talk like a couple!

I don't wanna see my girl cry. The last page is heartwarming, Yamada, that bitchy roommate's no match for you, nothing to worry about.

I like how everyone loves the roommate till she makes Yamada cry then everyone hates her.

That’s just how much everyone likes the cute insecure girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Kaze could just tell Fukami she has a girlfriend and problem solved. But of course that's not gonna happen because this series keeps forever revolving around Yamada's insecurity. It's honestly getting old now though. I might just drop this manga if they don't set Fukami straight soon.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl tho, Fukami got issues if you getting angry over sunblock. Ya made a girl cry because of sunblock. That being said, while of course it’s difficult, i feel like some people close to them need to be made aware of their relationship. Kase, while hopelessly infatuated and in love with Yamada, needs to start taking things seriously and looking at their relationship from the other side. It’s not an issue of insecurity like with Yamada, but an issue with awareness.

Dex-chan lover
Self-confidence issues are rough. They can be really hard to deal with even if one understands the root of the issue, which Yamada doesn't seem to. But the fact that she managed to pull herself up this time shows she's making progress.

Users who are viewing this thread