Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 96 - Ongoing: Summer Exclusive Special Event

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter upload, yay drama can't wait to see what nonsense, and miss understandings happen next.

Dex-chan lover
While I despise unnecessary drama, this series does a good job of tackling it and shutting it down pretty quickly. Like I don't see the mangaka forcing it or dragging it out more than 2-3 chapters. Like one more chapter to introduce the fake love triangle and another chapter or two to squash and resolve it with Yamada being jealous

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm I wonder if he’s gonna go there as a surprise to introduce himself as her boyfriend then the drama with that I guess childhood friend will happen but of course nothing can get in between these two leads

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I wonder if he’s gonna go there as a surprise to introduce himself as her boyfriend then the drama with that I guess childhood friend will happen but of course nothing can get in between these two leads
Yeah that seems to be what the chapter is telegraphing right now (granted i would be very pleasantly surprised if the author did something else)

Hopefully is chill drama rather than tense drama.,if it needs to be a thing lol.

Dex-chan lover
I can see Yamada showing up since Akane was saying she wanted to do a summer trip. I bet that guy just feels guilty for scarring her and their will be a misunderstanding and Yamada will think he likes her.

Dex-chan lover
Mangas always make such a big deal about meeting some old friend of the opposite sex, because it's always a huge threat to the current partner. Most mangas. Hopefully not this one. If he gets more than a little bit jealous it's disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
While I despise unnecessary drama, this series does a good job of tackling it and shutting it down pretty quickly. Like I don't see the mangaka forcing it or dragging it out more than 2-3 chapters. Like one more chapter to introduce the fake love triangle and another chapter or two to squash and resolve it with Yamada being jealous
yeah I wouldn't be worried at this point the mangaka have proven he loves solving problems quickly or outright showing there was never a problem to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
yeah I wouldn't be worried at this point the mangaka have proven he loves solving problems quickly or outright showing there was never a problem to begin with.
Yeah cause author knows and understand her/his (?) story. Akane and Yamada can have a wedding in 3 chapters I wouldn't be shocked cause they are so much in love with each other and it's been a long time that they are in relationship. It doesn't make sense if Akane (or Yamada) got a serious rival like we (I) can't believe they'll be shaken by someone else or whatever sooooooo

TLDR: it doesn't make sense to have a drama about that so it's not even a drama and it'll be solved quickly BUT I hope Akane will not be dense about this. I hope

Users who are viewing this thread