Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Isn't it better that way?

Thanks for the update and all the hard work. I don't know if this'll ever be picked up again and be available for free or not but if some kind soul whose willing to pay for it can read this, I don't mind spoilers on the upcoming chapters to be posted in the comment section. I'd at least would like to know when the ship sets sail (eventually)

First Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru, now this one. It's a bittersweet day alright...

But thanks for all the work, it was good.

If you want to license it, make a physical copy goddamnit. Thank you for your hard work. I really enjoyed all of it.

Dex-chan lover
What is it today? Sono Bisque Doll, now this.
In one day. Really? I'm literally pissed right now.
Hope some one with more balls will pick this up.
F.
P.s. lol, this Mangamo shit is only available on iOS. Just go F yourself with this licensed crap.

Awww I'm partly glad it's licensed, but also saddened that it's so stupidly exclusive. Why even license it at that point? Anyway, thank you for the releases & for the news.

I've been waiting for days for this to be updated. So sad for the news😭 wouldn't mind paying if there's no other option left but why only available for iOS. Thats too bias!!! I'm sad😩
And for the translation team, thank you so much for sharing this with us until now.

Thanks for translating... Me too, love this manga a lot.. But why it's licensed only on iPhone.. My heart crushed when i read that.. I really hope it's available on other platform.. Anyways, thank you so much for transting this manga 😘

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING LICENSING GODDAMMIT.... time to erase another good manga from my memory...fuck

Waah, I am so devastated by this news... As a brazilian reader who earns in "reais", having to pay in dollars to read is way too expensive (1 real is like 5 dollars)... TT^TT It's so sad knowing I'll never be able to read this again. I really fell in love with this manga and with every update I was in heaven. I really looked forward to seeing Yamada and Akane's relationship develop....

Thank you nevertheless. You made me so happy, Once Upon A Dreamland Scans! Thank you for everthing you did up until now.

thank you for your hard work 😭😭😭 i'll keep reading you guys' other translation worksss. i followed this series since a year ago n it sucks to stop reading it now when we finally get some progress. i hope i can find any means to read it somehow bcs i dont have an iphone to dl the app :'(((

I’m so sorry to hear you have to drop this. Thank you for all your hard work on this amazing series.

Everyone, if you can read Spanish, Kraken Translations is up to chapter 29.

Well RIP, I dont have an Iphone, gonna have to pray someone pirates it onto some shady sites I guess :( Thanks for all the hard work on this series, its unfortunate you have to stop but im happy you guys are being mature and not continuing despite the risk of a DMCA. Can't wait to see what you work on next!

Dex-chan lover
That's a scummy move from this publisher...
Come on, books aren't video games, they don't have porting issues due to coding or component limitations so there's no reason to do plateform exclusive release !
At least you can use the official apps to read amazon's exclusive content on other platforms (or use calibre to break their DRMs and read stuff you bought how you want) ..
That's blattant greed or lazyness here.

I'm perfectly okay with fantranslators dropping series that are officially published (thanks to the translator team for helping us discover such a nice manga by the way) in order to help the author getting what he rightfully deserve and paying for it as long as it is not stupidly expensive and in a language I can understand but schemes that make it harder to read it for paying customers than pirates like abusive DRMs or system exclusivities for media that could be distributed cross-platform without breaking a sweat, that I certainly won't support ! I work in app and web related stuff so I know it's certainly not that hard to do nowadays...

Users who are viewing this thread