Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Isn't it better that way?

Dex-chan lover
So another Manga dead.
Unless some scanlator with actual balls picks it up again.

Supporter
Wellllll here I go off to sell my soul to yet another app such as Webtoon, tappytoon, and toomics....actually excited about this one because it seems like its more traditional manga~ Thank you for your hard work!

So sad to kbow that this will be the "last chapter" 😭😭 thank you so much for translating up until now!

This is so sad... Thank you for all your hard work up until now!!! I hope we get to see you guys translate more works :,)))

Fed-Kun's army
oh :( i'm sorry you have to drop it even though yall liked this, but thank you so much for all of your translations up till now, and for sharing them with us :)

OKAY THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR HER TO BE HAVING A DEEP CONVERSATION WITH HIM
SHE NEEDS TO REST RIGHT NOW

Thank you very much for your work until now. We all feel sad by the news.
I hope that you will find another project you will love like this one.

Thank you for all this time OUAD, to bring us such an enjoyable story and a good quality scans.

Damn I’m so sad! I found OUAD through Yamada and it feels kinda bittersweet. I feel like that last page of Yamada was the perfect way to leave it though! Thank you guys for all your work!

Fed-Kun's army
Nooo.... youxre kidding. I fall in love with this manga. Thank you for all your hard works

you can find the rams online pretty easily, just in case anyone wants to pick it up^

I literally just paid so I could read it and There’s only 4 freaking chapters on mangamo it’s a sad day for all of us ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread