Yamada to Kase-san. - Ch. 18 - The Flowerbed Prince and Kase-san

Double-page supporter
Last chapter gave a ray of hope and then this one plunges it back down into the pits of tedium and mediocrity.

So it'll turn out that he is a playboy and the nice guy thing is possibly a act and will take a interest in Yamada. Or it will be more misunderstandings and jealousy as Kase won't know who he is and it will put their christmas date at fake risk till it is all worked out. It feels like the author is loss for ideas and stuck in a loop of doing the same basic premise for every arc. Oh jeez watch her wear the necklace with something involving this guy and Kase finds out.

Dex-chan lover
ird4pu2fm8s21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? As blatantly gay as she has been throughout this entire manga, they are really gonna use a guy as a 'rival' character?

This is the worst fear of all lesbians "Your girlfriend/crush falls for a guy".

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this guy has a face, so you know he's trouble. I wonder if it's going to be "misunderstanding" trouble, or "holy shit, this guy is actually pursuing Potato" trouble.

...he’s so gay.
Look at the dudes together!!!

Hold your chill, Kase
@Somka
Wait, what?

I’m the first woman my wife dated and I wasn’t concerned.

Are most people that insecure? Why would it matter the gender of their next partner?

I'm so tired of this kind of shitty plotlines to create drama and conflict in order to develop the characters and keep the audience invested. I know it's easier said than done, but I just wish authors where a liiiitle bit more original, focusing more on making interesting characters and plots instead of this cliché shit I've seen in dozens of mediocre shows already.

I hope the next chapter surprises us and proves me wrong

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... shitty jealous arc yet again. It's the same as Kase-san's roommate, but this time it's Kase who's on the receiving end instead of Yamada. Same shit, same result.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO love how it’s so easy to see Kase being happy about getting laid

Oh this is interesting I wonder how Kase’s jealousy has changed now. We haven’t seen much of it compared to Yamada. This time she can’t be the protective savior cuz he’s just some nice guy celebrity... interesting ~

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus you don't have to stick around for this part if you really don't like this kind of thing. You could always just come back once the arc is over if it rubs you the wrong way

Users who are viewing this thread