Yamada to Kase-san. - Ch. 18 - The Flowerbed Prince and Kase-san

Don't you guys eve noticed that this is the first time the author actually draw a guys face seriously. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Kase has been jealous before, but mostly from randos with creepy vibes. This time, dude's actually hot and Yamada's likely to defend him, so this'll be interesting.

Please go easy on your gf, Kase. I can't handle my ship suffering.

Aggregator gang
oh shit here we go again
i say kase should dress like a prince and show yamada who's the real "prince" here

Fed-Kun's army
sigh... yuri authors need to read more stories, not every freaking plot point needs to revolve around misunderstanding and jealousy -_- these two have been dating for years now, slept togther, already had so many stupid misunderstanding/jealousy/self-confidence arcs.... get something new

You know, I really like Kase-san. It is a good story. But this...Like, come on dude, this is so cliche and overdone. Like, I dunno, not like we already have a character who possibly has a crush on one of our main characters who could be used for a believable arc like that, huh? I wonder who that character could be.
I don't even know if the eventual punchline of the guy being gay (it is either that or he is an asshole) will make it worth it.

Kase vs. Chad, or actually Chad vs. Chad. I see a lot of jealousy from Kase incoming. 👀

i'm still holding out hope for this one!! the last jealously subplot ended with yui realising she's being irrational and she can't get so down and lose confidence in herself all the time - hopefully this new arc will end the same!

Users who are viewing this thread