Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 151 - Anjou-san Wants to Make Out

Dex-chan lover
I dropped some mangá before, so I'm considering if I would drop this too if nothing happens.
Not that I'm saying that they now need to have sex, but at least do something instead or Seto as always making a scandal and absolute nothing happening. There's nothing wrong with just some kisses and touching, it's expected, it's normal.
If the author comes up with something to interrupt the two, we may well give up.

Seto and Anjou relationship was always uninteresting and disappointing, since the beginning, didn't improved much.
I'm just still reading just because of the other pair.
Thank you for announcing your intention to drop the manga, I look forward to your continued posting about sed intention next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
And he knocks her up, gets kicked out if his house and they end up on the streets as underage, teenage parents not ready for the responsibility. Or give the kid up for adoption.

Or she ends up in prison for sexual assault because he hasn't given consent (oh wait, it's Japan... not the US).

Remember, kids, if you're going to do it, be responsible. Wrap it.

Though I am always a little concerned that the manga community is always so into teenage sex. Lol.
There’s a simple enough explanation for that, a mixture of actual pedos, and people who wished their life was like this back in high school.

you can only truly hope it’s mostly the latter.

Dex-chan lover
We all know this is the biggest blue ball so far on this manga right, absolutely nothing will happen... :qq:
dont forget the misleading blue ball that turned out to actually be sex that happened in kaguya love is war. after seeing that i believe anything is possible

Dex-chan lover
NO HOLDS BARRED, FULL ON LEWDNESS LESGEDDIT BABYYYYYY
woo-yeah.gif

Supporter
Yeah, there is no way anything that substantial is gonna happen here. It's gonna get interrupted or the MC is gonna back out and the girl, not wanting to push him too far, is gonna back down.
They've already hit second for the first time. Even if that's as far as it gets, that's definitely substantial.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing this series this totally won't branch off into Seto/Anjou screwing this up somehow. Or jut screwing 😏

Dex-chan lover
dont forget the misleading blue ball that turned out to actually be sex that happened in kaguya love is war. after seeing that i believe anything is possible
Oh yes, the glorious and prophesized
FOUR PAGES
O
U
R

P
A
G
E
S
ngl, wishing for something similar here too

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, the glorious and prophesized
FOUR PAGES
O
U
R

P
A
G
E
S
ngl, wishing for something similar here too
irregardless of length, that chapter defied tropes and expectations and actually had the male and female lead sleep together despite all normal manga conventions indicating that it wouldn't happen cause thats not how its done in the industry. maybe we get that here too

Users who are viewing this thread