Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 157 - Anjou-san Wants To Go To An Open Campus

Supporter
Clingy UwU :wooow:

IMG-20231001-211449-min.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Setos ever present doubt... It's not shocking he's so good at "studying" with his tendency to overthink/overanalyze everything, combined with his pessimism puts him borderline OCD. But then again, the stark dichotomy between him and Anna is pivotal and compelling.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she noticed he was feeling down, hugged him and said "relax, I don't really want to do the long-distance thing anyway." She reassures him a lot and he ignores it. He didn't even ask what she meant by that. Just back to his own world once again. He gets a lot of reassuring pretty consistently. A this point he needs a therapist to talk to and work through whatever issues he's having.

Dex-chan lover
:thumbsup: LOW ANGLES GOOD

I do wish Seto would have some of his character arc stick. This persistent looking down on himself is getting tiresome.
Normally I’d agree but this time I’ll give him a pass. Never had a gf or a relationship like this myself but I’ve seen it happen and play out with my friends with their partners. Only one friend is still with the same partner she had in high school and she goes to college across the country from her bf

Dex-chan lover
I've been pretty tolerant of his eternal self-loathing but boy is my patience stretched thin by now. The girl could not make her affections any plainer without getting "Seto's Girl" tattooed on herself. Uncertainty and image issues were fine up to a point but we're now way past it.

Users who are viewing this thread