Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 171 - Anjou-san Wants to Go to the Beach

Dex-chan lover
one of the first times ever that people actually question something

What's the difference between swimsuits and underwear 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Right? Women walking around in a bikini? Completely normal. Panties and a bra? Super perverted!

Underwear if something you wear because ya need to, swimsuits is something you want to show off.

One of the biggest strong points of this manga is how the characters are written. It is very consistent and realistic with how people (kids!) in the real world act.
Seto is the most unrealistically written hero in slice-of-life manga I can think of. Oh wait, Anjou-san is written even less realistically as she can tolerate that passive motherhugger who hardly ever compliments and hugs her and she is never annoyed by his passivity.

This manga should be tagged 'fantasy'.

Dex-chan lover
Seto is the most unrealistically written hero in slice-of-life manga I can think of. Oh wait, Anjou-san is written even less realistically as she can tolerate that passive motherhugger who hardly ever compliments and hugs her and she is never annoyed by his passivity.

This manga should be tagged 'fantasy'.
He isn't a "hero", he's just a flawed main character. A shy, nerdy kid with no confidence.

Just because you can't tolerate his passivity doesn't mean that it's unrealistic for a girl who likes him to be able to tolerate it. It's actually one of the things she likes about him because of how easily he's teased by her advances. She clearly enjoys it. Obviously some of it is dramatized because, duh, it's a manga that's a romantic comedy

Also, even though she likes that part of him, she has also been annoyed by his passivity at times. There have been chapters where she has been upset with him for not speaking up. They've had conflicts due to personality clash. if you don't acknowledge them, that's fine but that doesn't change that they've happened.

He compliments her a ton given his personality, especially compared to earlier in the manga. In this very chapter he called her beautiful. Your comments sound like you don't even read the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Seto pisses me off sometimes brah
I mean Anna is clearly into it, so I mean I don't know what to say.
They will smash sometime soon
Maybe if she jumps him.
ok I'm getting tired of this guy's reluctance to smash his GF.
No one's making you read it. You can drop it anytime.
You know, i've never really understood that idea that herbivores are harmless. I mean, bulls are herbivores and the keep a harem. Moose are fearsome tanks in fur, and a gorilla can destroy a human without breaking a sweat. OK, so rabbits are timid and easily scared, but what else are they famous for? Come on, you know it...
It's not that they're harmless. It's that they're not on the hunt. The metaphor is about who's actively pursuing their partner and in this case, Anna is the one pursuing Seto.

Dex-chan lover
You can't get sleepy, if you're horny :dogkek:
Maybe Seto is actually a genius in edging, so he keeps going and going for days, weeks and months, all in order to reduce his sleep and learn more? Maybe it has been an act all along in order for him to study more and get better grades :thonk:

Contributor
Can't believe I miss seeing the usual Anjou teasing Seto antics. Too much Chita in the previous few chapters.

I've long marveled at Anjou's patience and tolerance for Seto's slowness with regards to her... sensuality, but then I realized she probably prefers it that way. She is in control with him and he delivers intimacy to her at a pace that she's completely fine with. Seto suddenly being aggressive and trying to establish dominance on her will probably turn her off. She approached him in the first place because he was a safe guy to fool around with.

Dex-chan lover
Anjou might think swimsuit is okay to show but that pose with reveal is a killer. This artist has some godlike angles.

Dex-chan lover
Is Seto even human, how can he stay sane and focused in those scenario.

Thanks a lot for the translations.

Dex-chan lover

That one has been made socially acceptable to use alone in certain public settings and physically able to be kept in water for long periods of time without deteriorating the fabric,

And the other has not.

Users who are viewing this thread