Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 172 - Toyoda-san is Afraid of Prep Schools

Dex-chan lover
He tanked his own drawing to boost her confidence...his heart's in the right place, but the road to hell is paved with best intentions.
I doubt it. Their other art teacher guy also seemed unhappy with his art last time, right after he started trying to stop acting pervy. And I vaguely remember him saying the best quality in Inuyama's art is how he finds "eroticism" in the objects in his still life sketches. So I'm pretty sure that's going to be the takeaway here, he needs to stop bottling himself up to try to impress his girlfriend, who likes him for who he is anyway so it's useless in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
What's "shredder gyaru"...?

1Kn9q4E.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I doubt it. Their other art teacher guy also seemed unhappy with his art last time, right after he started trying to stop acting pervy. And I vaguely remember him saying the best quality in Inuyama's art is how he finds "eroticism" in the objects in his still life sketches. So I'm pretty sure that's going to be the takeaway here, he needs to stop bottling himself up to try to impress his girlfriend, who likes him for who he is anyway so it's useless in the first place.
I had forgotten about this, I was gonna say maybe he held back for Toyoda's sake, but this is way better and has some foundations already.

Power Uploader
So, I don't think he just gave up to make her feel better. I think it would be nerves or what another comment said that he has a type of art style and he is not using it because he is scared to be a perv. For the teacher part it is insane but sadly from my experience real. I was in uni and got a big paper and my teacher read it and did not like it and wanted me to change stuff. I was sure but what did you not like and what can be done better. Did not get an answer just that it needed to be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread