Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 174 - Inuyama-kun Wants to Graduate

Supporter
Nah I don't think she's actually accepted his perviness, at least, not the full scope of it. He's always done his best to hide it from her. This is probably the first time she's realized just how deep it runs within him hence why she's so surprised she can't go after him.

Dex-chan lover
That face she made at the second to last page, is like she just realized that she might have hurt his feelings without intending to.

I feel bad for him, high sexual desire is something that a lot of times is shunned upon but as long as you learn to express it in healthy ways it shouldn't be a hindrance for your social life. Now that he's got a girlfriend, his way of dealing with it has been to suppress it, without realizing that it is eating him apart. Hopefully with the help of Toyoda he can learn to come to terms with who he is without feeling ashamed of it.

Dex-chan lover
Nah I don't think she's actually accepted his perviness, at least, not the full scope of it. He's always done his best to hide it from her. This is probably the first time she's realized just how deep it runs within him hence why she's so surprised she can't go after him.
Yeah, this probably will go the route of a chapter of reflexion for Toyoda and then a resolution the next chapter.

It might also be interesting to see because compared to Anjou, Toyoda seems to be way less interested in sexual stuff, and will probably shine a light on her thoughts on the matter which at least while dating Inuyama are really important since he seems to be way more interested in sexual stuff than her.

Dex-chan lover
I went back and checked, that was like the 3rd time they'd been to that place? What the fuck lady... how do you know if a person is phoning it in by the 3rd time? Screw that lady.
Well that's the point, that he IS actually "phoning it in".
Heck he said so himself, the whole reason he started making art was because he wanted to draw lewd stuff, that was the source of his creativity, and now that he is with her he is doing his best to "kill" that part of him because he is afraid that she'll dump him because of it.

He is stifling the source of his creativity and that reflects on his work, and the teacher apparently can tell.

All in all this seems to be the ark where Toyoda will have to realize that Inuyama is actively trying to change for her sake, just so she won't hate him and dump him. And if the manga keeps going with the feel good happy vibes it has been going so far, then probably she'll accept him for who he is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread