Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Anjou-san's Reward

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he's pathetic, but I do think he's kinda 'meh'. Even if he stopped panicking, he would still be pretty 'meh' as either is completely divorced from what would make him interesting in my opinion. If he could do a big display of affection that's comparable to what Anjou's done for him then he would be interesting, even if he is pathetic outside of that.

Well, I came for Anjou and I stay for Anjou. Everything else is just a side note.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not dropping this or anything but I can only suspend my disbelief for so much.
It's too unbelievable at this point. And please don't throw me the "but every guy just want to bang her except him" reasoning. Not all guys just think sex all the time and with a large institution like a school, I believe that there is at least one or two guys who just see her as a normal person and it's just a "nice guy".

I really love this , Anjou ?

@MasterPannya
I dont understand where that is "unbelievable".
She is just teasing the person she loves, this is perfectly normal,
Even though there are other guys who think of her as a normal person, Anjou doesn't care about them, she only cares about Seto, because he is the one she loves, she has already said that she doesn't want to waste time with people who dont carefor her.
The way you talk it sounds like it's wrong for Anjou to stay with Seto and she should go after other guys o_O

Reading the comments after these chapters is cancer: What kind of daft fucker is reading this kind of series and genuinely getting pissed off at the protagonist for not being 'manly'? I mean, drop it and move on already, you're obviously not going to like it so stop shitting up the comments with your pathetic whinging.

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand the appeal of that "indirect" kissing Japanese are so fond of. =/

Dex-chan lover
those nails... playing volley ball with these... she's totally suicidal ?

Dex-chan lover
Girl, you may be a gyaru, but you're begging for an accident playing volley with those nails on. At best, you'll lose them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not dropping this or anything but I can only suspend my disbelief for so much.
It's too unbelievable at this point. And please don't throw me the "but every guy just want to bang her except him" reasoning. Not all guys just think sex all the time and with a large institution like a school, I believe that there is at least one or two guys who just see her as a normal person and it's just a "nice guy".

You do realize what the stereotypes for Gyaru are, right? Not every guy in the school wants to bang her perhaps, but some of the ones who don't want to only don't want to because they think she's the village bicycle and they aren't really into that. The rest is pretty much what Zestylitz123 replied with.

Even though there are other guys who think of her as a normal person, Anjou doesn't care about them, she only cares about Seto, because he is the one she loves, she has already said that she doesn't want to waste time with people who dont carefor her.

What she said as I recall was that she didn't want to waste time on people SHE doesn't care about, but this is still basically the thing.

Dex-chan lover
Too precious i really wish shed swoop in and take me away ..... Well1.85m and 90kg might be hard for this this 1.6? 45kg girl but i believe in her.

Aggregator gang
Playing volleyball with those nails is just begging for a broken nail

ok you GOT to get the hint at this point seto! that was just plain obvious XD

Dex-chan lover
@sheepdoge Not really. She could be lying to tease him, or just not care about it. In the hotpot episode the short haired girl made a comment about "a girl like Anna", so...
I mean, if he gets a hint, cool. But "obvious"...

Users who are viewing this thread