Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 147 - Seto-kun Wants to Do His Best

Dex-chan lover
wtf it is
The demon core was a plutonium sphere of sub-critical mass that caused 2 nuclear accidents due to failed experiments, both with casualties.

The second accident happened because the screwdriver that was separating the core slipped from the scientist's hand. 6 of the 8 people present died of radiation poisoning.

Edit: only 1 person died on each accident, I got my facts mixed with another nuclear incident with lost Cesium-137. I was right about there being 8 people present tho.

440px-The_demon_core.jpg

Last edited:
Supporter
The demon core was a plutonium sphere of sub-critical mass that caused 2 nuclear accidents due to failed experiments, both with casualties.

The second accident happened because the screwdriver that was separating the core slipped from the scientist's hand. 6 of the 8 people present died of radiation poisoning

440px-The_demon_core.jpg
This was a crazy thing to see in this manga. Only one guy died as a result of each accident.

Wiki says it was later melted down and recycled, possible Mandela effect for me because I could have sworn that it was used in operation crossroads.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised no one has mentioned Toyoda on the second to last page appeared to be extra busty.

Dex-chan lover
How to look cool if you suck at throwing:
Step 1: Block the ball for Anjou.
Step 2: Retire from the game but turn around and give a cool face while saying "It's in your hands now."
Step 3: Sex.

Dex-chan lover
Demon core definitely steals the spotlight.
And I was going to mention how Toyoda hides her panties with one hand when her foot is being massaged

Aggregator gang
People talking about Demon Cores, I’m more worried that Seto only has a year of school left. Hoping this doesn’t mean the end soon. 🙏

Dex-chan lover

The second accident happened because the screwdriver that was separating the core slipped from the scientist's hand. 6 of the 8 people present died of radiation poisoning.

tbf it's kinda funny how much raw FAFO energy used to exist during radionuclides research
One would expect people to act with less bravado around EXTINCTION BALL COMPONENTS

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread