Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 150 - Inuyama-kun's Convenience Store Curry

Dex-chan lover
LET'S FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but I do fear for my man Inuyama, I got the feeling she'll reject him or something.
It would be ""funny"" (using "funny" for a lack of word) if Seto actually had the seggs with Anjou, but end up knocking her up.

anyway thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter but oh boy I am so scared... Like first of all for our side duo because really doubt they will get together feels like she will get flusterd and run but hope not and the IT will not happen I would love if it would because the only other manga I know of that took that risk was horimiya and the was GREAT! Loved it because it felt so realistic and I hope we can get the same thing here.
I dunno. Toyoda already said she wanted to go to college together and that it's her plan right now. And she's constantly thinking about him and questioning how she really feels. What I'm actually afraid of is Inuyama not being 100% clear with what he's saying and Toyoda friendzoing his confession out of fear since she's really nervous when thinking about if she likes him.

......what's so wrong about mixing rice with curry?

Inuyama....please don't be weird 🤦🏾‍♂️
I was wondering about this too. Is it considered childish to mix your curry and your rice together in Japan? I don't even know how else you would eat it lol

Dex-chan lover
INUYAMAAAAAAA YOU DID IT IT WAS A LITTLE CREEPY AND OUT OF NOWHERE BUT IT WAS SINCERE AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU YOU ITS A PERFECT CONFESSION TO ME NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WOOOAAAHHHHH

I have the ominous feeling that Toyoda will pseudo-reject Inuyama and then he'll take it as him messing it all up and then reclusing himself from everyone. But who knows, I might be super wrong ( I really hope I am ).

Dex-chan lover
Too much was going on in this chap like wtf

ANJOU INVITING HIM IN
INUYAMA CONFESSING LIKE WTF

Don't wanna be that kinda dude but I bet she gonna be rejecting him and telling him to wait till they successfully get in college

Users who are viewing this thread