Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 150 - Inuyama-kun's Convenience Store Curry

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering about this too. Is it considered childish to mix your curry and your rice together in Japan? I don't even know how else you would eat it lol
Us Hispanics (specifically speaking for Puerto Rican and Dominicans) we do that same thing with stewed beans, hell I grew up eating rice and beans like that

Group Leader
You can't just have a confession scene and then follow it up with seggs
I mean I'm all for it but damn that's too much at once

Us Hispanics (specifically speaking for Puerto Rican and Dominicans) we do that same thing with stewed beans, hell I grew up eating rice and beans like that
Yeah I can't think of any other way you would tbh. I looked it up and it seems like Japanese people think it looks gross when it's all mixed up in a slurry together. I guess it's considered proper to get a little bit of rice and a little bit of curry on their spoon at a time. Seems like a really stupid cultural hangup!

Dex-chan lover
blessup for our boy, may the next chapter be a positive result

I think the ship is sailin tho

i read this earlier and i couldnt comment but i reread it just jow and HOLY FUCK ITS SO FUCKING CUTE OH MY GODDDD

Dex-chan lover
it's always weird for me when that mf doesn't have that pitch black shadow on his forehead

Double-page supporter
WE ALL KNOW BY ANIME LOGIC THEY ARENT GONNA FUCK OR ANYTHING BUT GOD DAMN IM CURIOUS TO SEE HOW CLOSE THE AUTHOR IS GONNA TAKE IT

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Daaaaaaaaamn, my boy got smooth with it! Let the man cook and pray that the food is well-done! 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread