Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 150 - Inuyama-kun's Convenience Store Curry

Dex-chan lover
......what's so wrong about mixing rice with curry?

Inuyama....please don't be weird 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Love the dynamic paneling and pages in this chapter, I'm a sucker for it. Also love the "pretty boy" shot of Inuyama. Really shows how bashful and vulnerable he's feeling in that moment vs. the usual long-faced "creepy" look.
MASSIVE W of a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She hit my bro with the razberry, and he shoot his fucking shoot. LETS GOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
4x.webp

Power Uploader
Great chapter but oh boy I am so scared... Like first of all for our side duo because really doubt they will get together feels like she will get flusterd and run but hope not and the IT will not happen I would love if it would because the only other manga I know of that took that risk was horimiya and the was GREAT! Loved it because it felt so realistic and I hope we can get the same thing here.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa WHoa WHOa WHOA...
(OωO`)...

Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Dex-chan lover
I fear Seto will cope out or Annas Mum might return home unexpected and be the partypooper, but still.
Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I wish I could say Seto finally gonna get some but I guess 2nd Base is about as far as this manga could go.

Dex-chan lover
I got a feeling nothing will happen between Anjou and Seto, it's just a little tease. I am more interested in what happens between Inuyama and Toyoda

Users who are viewing this thread