Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 159 - Seto-kun Can't Sleep

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we joke and laugh about how lame Seto is but this chapter hurts to read. Dude's living his best high school life, knows it, and can't help but fret and feel dread at the unavoidable, imminent fall.

So much constant anxiety and stress ? The poor SoB will die of heart troubles before reaching 40.

Also, goodbye mr translator ! Many, many thanks for over 100 chapters of Anjou-san ! Best of luck for your future.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your years of tireless work with this series, and best of luck in your future endeavors Rem!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation until now, I hope things will go well for you!

(and interesting chapter, poor Seto is stress incarnated, and I can relate. The hug was really cute. (too bad it ended with a pervy joke))
(Also, Seto is going to be eaten but that's nothing new :smugnako:)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Rem & Facepalm for all your hard work up til now, and thank you Sho Habby for taking over :hearts:

Group Leader
As someone who has more years beyond high school than before... I know exactly how Seto is feeling. Things were so much more simple at 18 years old in education.
Sure, he won't be going to school with Anjou any more but it isn't like they are moving across the country from each other.

Aggregator gang
For anyone wondering, the movie she's referencing in the first few pages is Equilibrium.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has more years beyond high school than before... I know exactly how Seto is feeling. Things were so much more simple at 18 years old in education.
Sure, he won't be going to school with Anjou any more but it isn't like they are moving across the country from each other.
The change from seeing someone everyday, to only seeing them if you go see them intentionally, is a major shift. And sometimes you realize you have differences, and those differences grow, sometimes to be insurmountable. And you live separate lives now, outside of those rooms you always had to be in. And then someone goes to college, but another person stays at home for a gap year, or doesn't go.

Then years later you pass them on the street, and wonder why they look familiar, then keep walking.

Do you guys ever think camera angles in manga are a little weird?

Page 9: :meguusmug:
The amount of curiously placed speech bubbles in this manga are impressive at times.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks as always for your work on this series! I know it will be in good hands with the new group.

Users who are viewing this thread