Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 162 - Toyoda-san Wants to Mess Around wIth Inuyama-kun

Dex-chan lover
She's not whatever she thinks "in love" should look like (she even points to Anna and Seto as an example) but she wants to be with him just the same.
I don't think its "love" that she questioned. She just seems uncomfortable/shy with skinship, that's what she specifically pointed out. Probably just needs time to work up to that. It can be an adjustment, especially with someone who was just your friend. So she apologizes because she assumes he wants that right now but has to wait.

Dex-chan lover
This is the second time this manga has gotten me in the first half, we can’t let him keep getting away with this

Supporter
These guys are like what, 15-17, right? Being in my 20s, reading those panels, especially 7-8, man, it puts an idea of 12 gauge-ing myself deeper and deeper in my head

Double-page supporter
Seriously, I thought our boy was going to be friend-zoned at first...
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Side couple > main couple, never change romcom manga, never change.
Honestly Seto just need to fucking be more brave, Anjou-san need to slap the confident into him, by any means necessary

Dex-chan lover
I kinda don't get the flow of that conversation, first she said "she likes our current distance" but then asked him to get closer, when he said he worried confessing to her gonna damage their relationship, she said its weird of him to think of that... Didn't you just say you were worried about the same thing, you girl ..?

Users who are viewing this thread