Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 162 - Toyoda-san Wants to Mess Around wIth Inuyama-kun

Dex-chan lover
She got lil bro through the whole spectrum of emotions in 10 seconds i swear xD lovely scene 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Yea I'm not entirely sure why she apologized like that. Now I'm not sure if they're dating or not.
I was confused too. Looks like they are dating but she still needs time before she's ready for skinship

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this 161 but just mislabeled 162 or is this actually 162?
Pretty sure this is a snipe. Wish groups would at least wait until the previous chapter is posted before doing this shit. Thankfully this is of the side story, but still.

Dex-chan lover
given how very shy toyoda its ... her response in this chapter its very her char like
she cant be anna who can easy express her feeling
but b4 she dating seto..anna will freak out if she goes overboard also...since scare seto will hate her

Dex-chan lover
I was confused too. Looks like they are dating but she still needs time before she's ready for skinship
they are dating ( she accept his confession ) ...but what toyoda mean she cant be clingy or acting lovey dovey like anna

she really need take time to able to do that

Supporter
Seems to be some disconnect with the chapters. When I checked on the official raws, this chapter 164, and the last one was chapter 163.

Dex-chan lover
massive W for my man, but also curse the uploader for skipping the previous chapter

Truly this manga showing that as long as you're nice to a girl, you have a chance.
This all started because Seto protected Anjou from guys badmouthing her, let's not forget that

Dex-chan lover
Also 161 leads right into this chapter. So skipping it is even worse, 162 loses the emotional impact without the previous chapter being read.

If enough people want me to, I'll take this down. This TL only exists anyway because we thought the last group was too slow before we knew what was really going on.

Power Uploader
If enough people want me to, I'll take this down. This TL only exists anyway because we thought the last group was too slow before we knew what was really going on.
Just want to ask but even if you did. Why skip two chapters? Like the last two were done 5 days ago so not really slow. So not sure why you skipped two more chapters

It's fine. I didn't read 162 yet when I saw that gap. So I'll just wait until 161 is released. I have the patience.

Group Leader
They released a chapter 4 DAYS AGO. Go fuck yourself. Fuck your team. You are the assholes here.

Users who are viewing this thread