Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 162 - Toyoda-san Wants to Pull Gacha with Inuyama-kun

Dex-chan lover
LETS GO

She's just making sure Inuyama understands that their relationship won't be like Seto & Anjou's in terms of the rapid escalation of physical intimacy. She wants to be with him, romantically and all, and that's pretty clear:

• She's never had a boyfriend. She has shot down anyone who's confessed to her. She's cold to everyone but turns into a maiden with Inuyama
  • Has gone on a date with him and encouraged it lasting longer (asking "want to look at the art again")
  • Talks to herself and her dolls about kissing him.
  • Wants to go to the same university as him.
  • Asked him to go to the same summer course.
She's obviously head over heels for him. She just doesn't know it cause she has zero experience. She also doesn't know how to deal with physical intimacy, so she's making sure Inuyama knows it'll be a process to get to that point.
What "rapid escalation of physical intimacy" are you talking about??? Because Seto has been going on and on about Responsibility and shit since the first kiss with Anjou and that was about a year ago. So what rapid escalation of physical intimacy are you even referencing?

Dex-chan lover
LETS GO

She's just making sure Inuyama understands that their relationship won't be like Seto & Anjou's in terms of the rapid escalation of physical intimacy. She wants to be with him, romantically and all, and that's pretty clear:

• She's never had a boyfriend. She has shot down anyone who's confessed to her. She's cold to everyone but turns into a maiden with Inuyama
  • Has gone on a date with him and encouraged it lasting longer (asking "want to look at the art again")
  • Talks to herself and her dolls about kissing him.
  • Wants to go to the same university as him.
  • Asked him to go to the same summer course.
She's obviously head over heels for him. She just doesn't know it cause she has zero experience. She also doesn't know how to deal with physical intimacy, so she's making sure Inuyama knows it'll be a process to get to that point.
Your post doesn't only deserve a ❤️ but I just had to do a shout out in a reply, very well said! 👍(Ok typed but you get my point) 😆 and yeah GO GO GO!

Supporter
What "rapid escalation of physical intimacy" are you talking about??? Because Seto has been going on and on about Responsibility and shit since the first kiss with Anjou and that was about a year ago. So what rapid escalation of physical intimacy are you even referencing?
The version that Anna talks to Toyoda about and that Inuyama has been pretty vocally assuming. After all, she doesn't really talk to Seto and he flat-out doesn't believe his buddy's denials so there are a lot of misconceptions floating around.

Dex-chan lover
I am not ready to go back to Chita's side story, I am fatigued when it comes to her. I also hope that we get some more chapters to flesh out Toyoda, and Inuyama relationship going forward from this point.
Yeah to be honest I'm not too excited about the third potential ship...Tokio legit deserves better.

I'd much prefer we get a few double date chapters with the two main ships :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Well, you've gotta remember that Toyoda doesn't get information about their 'skinship' from Seto like us readers do. She gets it from Anna. She knows that Anna is super pushy with Seto, and her information about their closeness includes her assumptions. You also have to remember that prior to Toyoda recognizing her feelings for Inuyama, he was seen almost exclusively as a pervert, talking about boobs this, tits that, etc. etc.

For all she knows, he could be a menace that wants to jump her bones the moment she gets into a relationship with him. Of course, as the readers we know that Inuyama is as innocent as it gets, but it makes sense that Toyoda would want to set the right expectations so that neither of them are disappointed or pressured.

It may be a slow burn with her, she's doesn't know if she's as ready to make out with Inuyama as Anna seems to have been with Seth. That's all it is lol

"Rapid escalation" is relative. For one couple, waiting a week to kiss after confessing feelings may be too long. For others, it may take them a month to get comfortable with physical intimacy. It's clear from the previous chapters that Toyoda is inexperienced and apprehensive about things like kissing. This is pretty evident when you look at the interaction here in chapter 156:

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So for ppl that are confused, they are a COUPLE she just said she isn't ready to ultra "skinship" like main Pair, but still wants to be a couple. so yee they are together. Now we will prob. have a chapter when they announce it to rest of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread