Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - Cool Beauty Toyoda-san

Dex-chan lover
He founds the chair "strangely erotic" what a fucking hero. and I like this ship to be honest so.

Dex-chan lover
I give the guy credits for one thing: he's obsessed with boobs, but there is no "Look hahaha he's harrassing girls that's so funny" stuff with him. And that's good.

Dude just seems to be a pervert (and a masochist) and doesn't make other people suffer with it (except the annoyance he brings to Seto), so okay, he can try to have a ship on my watch.

But for now, this doesn't seems too much interesting. Well, as always, let's wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly were now in a crossover with that series of girls looking disgusted while showing off their panties.

I liked Toyoda enough already since she was always shipping Seto and Anjou, but now with her 'secret' I like her even more! Loved the chapter, it's cool to see the girl's insecurities as well.

... But I don't ship the side couple. If Seto is out of Anjou's league, don't even start with Inuyama and Toyoda!

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory kewl byootee
VWcmB8p.png

Dex-chan lover
Great, now I ship THESE two.

Anymore sugar and these diabetes will kill me

Double-page supporter
Toyoda is super cute and cool, but my god please don't let this be a sign that she ends up with this shitty Inuyama.

Double-page supporter
What are you doing dude? Guys a freak! Lol wtf are you saying! Ahhhh!

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thought that the gashapon she was trying to get looked like it was holding a (not sure the TOS allow use of the actual word, so we'll dance around it) device used by women when there ain't no man around?

Users who are viewing this thread