Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Anjou-San Doesn't Like Scary Things!?

Dex-chan lover
I wish that he would stop reacting at every little stimulation

Dex-chan lover
The guy trembles and screams more than an angry chihuahua. Damn, this series is bi-weekly. He should grow some spine faster since Anjou won't be able to carry it alone forever. At least Artbro and GapMoe Queen have entertaining chapters even if their relationship development seems a little too fast.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, but why is the font so tiny and blurry? I had to zoom to 120% and have my face up close to the screen to read anything.

Contributor
I know a person like this, never really understand why they enjoy torturing themselves mmm...

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
Ikr?

You'd think he'd have gotten at least a little used to the girl after all this time. A lot of popular manga fall into this trap. The authors seem to be so afraid of changing the characters and losing the initial fanbase that they opt to forego any kind of development for an unrealistic amount of time.

Anjou-san: Seto must remain a perma-virgin with no tolerance for physical contact no matter how much of it he gets from Anjou.

Takagi-san: Nishikata must remain focused trying to beat Takagi while remaining oblivious to her feelings for him, and Takagi must never progress beyond light teasing (something she could still do, probably more so, if she actually started dating Nishikata).

Nagatoro: She must remain a prankster that literally runs away at the first sign of something serious.

*sighs*...

Fed-Kun's army
Looking at the hair and figure on page 3 I think I know who should be the "anatomy girl" according to Inuyama xD

Thanks, but...
1495905344134.jpg

Power Uploader
The text was not just small, but low resolution, making it hard to read even if you zoom in. What happened to _anq's scanlation?

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc
I don't know why anq quit this either, maybe they saw something in the raws that terrified them like ntr or drama?

Users who are viewing this thread