Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Anjou-san and the Karaoke Crash Course

Fed-Kun's army
That cleaning thing was literally one step 🤔
b4aZLLj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Seto, you are alone with a girl in a karaoke booth! Do you understand how priviliged you are?

This rooftop scene made me nervous... they are sitting by the edge of a roof of a multilevel house with no fence around it and their backs to the abyss. I know nothing would happen, but still, with Anjos lively movements I was already seeing them fall to their deaths.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Aww man cant wait for the NTR chapter. Oh wait this is not that kinda hentai.

Oops. We thought the upload was bad. Sorry. Still, it's not just a single step. That was just a fraction of the whole thing

Dex-chan lover
@Sefferis They weren't actually at the very edge. In a couple of panels you can see there's a structure still behind them. So, even if they happened to fall backwards, they would merely land on it.

Group Leader
@Runs_With_Scissors I'm pretty sure anyone that have access to photo editing tool better than windows paint can do this. If he's trying to filter people out, I don't think he'll put the "But I can Teach you" in. His/her Discord is prob filled by lots and lots of message from weebs at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
Alone with a gal in a karaoke room... hmm... i swear i've watched this "kind of scene" somewhere... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice and wholesome.

And I hope you find a cleaner and keep this coming. It's one of my favorite mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Seto growing some balls, I'm proud of him. I'd love to see Anjou rolling around her bed while her face is buried in a pillow because of what seto said.

Users who are viewing this thread