Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Anjou-san Wants Ramen

Dex-chan lover
@rokxx Hey! Isn't that Ms Mochi and Ms Salty Liquorice from Tomo-chan? Are they doing extra job on the side since they haven't been seen in their own manga??

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I love this series so much. Glad to see you're giving it much needed love!

Dex-chan lover
bro at this point he has a full green light, now if he could just come to terms with his feelings it would be smooth sailing from there

Double-page supporter
The pain in the wallet is real.
But in the other hand Facepalm got his page in the history of scanlation for breaking a record.

Double-page supporter
Anyone else getting sick of this series..its the same shit over and over again with no progress whatsoever

Fed-Kun's army
@TheGoodFella i kinda disagree,

It has a progress but just a little..like thin air but there is a progress here.
I feel author kun/san is starting to twist his/her brain to make a real progress and it might be the end of this story.

Dex-chan lover
clearly it isn't the type of series that relies on a lot progress so you shouldn't be realizing that now after 43 chaps. Besides, we've definitely gotten some decent progress and characterization for these characters so that's all that matters.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Anjo-san will no doubt be an animal in bed. Of the "Snuggle with me and bring me ramen food" variety. 🤣

Ah shit, here we go again, try not to laugh challenge
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Anjou is pure sex and it makes me want to re-do high school and not be a retard this time.
>tfw you will never again have access to sexually aggressive teenage girls

also obligatory lole, always check your roaming charges you dope

Not sure if his herbivore is stronger
Or her carnivore is,

But this is just starting to get sad.

I used to work for Tmobile when smartphones were more exotic and lacked wifi options (think sidekick, blackberry, palm, and windows) and this guy's international roaming wasn't that high compared to some of the bills I've seen. I've seen $25000 US bills just from messaging while traveling internationally and some customer that called in to ask why his bill was so high when he was roaming on an oil platform (at the time this was $9.99/minute call). I consider international roaming another form of raping people's bills from all the carriers both foreign and domestic.

I highly recommend for international customers to use an unlocked phone, rent a sim, use wifi as much as possible, and use messaging/voip apps to stay in contact while traveling abroad to keep costs down.

Users who are viewing this thread