Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Anjou-san Wants Ramen

Dex-chan lover
@John_Doe_Jersey Data was so overpriced back in the day. The towers that maintain and amplify the signal along with buying bandwidth are big expenses, but simply owning that bandwidth or frequency band w.e it is is guaranteed income. Those towers are too and the cores that they have to replace already were pretty decent back in the day and didn't cost that much compared to the bandwidth. Its just their monopoly or oligopoly shit that allowed them to charge so much. At least now there are plenty of cellular providers that prices have been driven down, but cell towers should be nationalized like they are in some European countries. Cell plans are far far cheaper for far far more.

Dex-chan lover
I've gotta think comfort food would be a better translation than soul food for ramen. comfort food is used to describe that kind of fatty delicious dish from every culture while soul food is typically reserved for a particular style of southern food from the states.

Anjou's faces are perfect as always, and the pencil trick was a nice one.

PS.: Seto plz grow a pair

PPS.: Way to go, Monkey. You should start running if your Watch thinks you can't handle 120bpm.

PPPS.: I don't mind the magazine scans,I even think it has its own charm. And the cleaning was really well done. Thanks for the chapter.

For the love of god she is literally asking you to force her legs open she's not even dropping hints anymore she's begging you to fuck her.

Anjou is best girl. Period.

Also, call your carrier and tell them you made a mistake and ask if they can help. Most will waive a large portion of the fee's -- particularly if you say you're thinking of changing carriers because they've been willing to help in the past when you make a mistake.

Group Leader
fad5e301-8e09-41ad-b4cc-c19e99ad4c8a-original.jpg

Join us on discord for more faggotry!

Dex-chan lover
lmfao, goddamn she's really stepped up the game... he's gotta fight back at some point and take her up on some of those offers!

Users who are viewing this thread