Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Anjou wants to Dominate the World

Fed-Kun's army
I've really enjoyed this manga... Gonna enjoy every chapter... but it feels like we're near the end. But good job herbivore!! lol.

Nah, vol 5 is already out, that alone means at least 17 more chapters after this one.

I kinda wanna buy it now...

Dex-chan lover
at first i was like "dat skirt" but then i was like DAT SKIRT

Thanks for doing this. Hopefully you do the rest of the chapters as it looks like Facepalm gave up or can't be bothered.

Oh boy am i looking forward to the next chapter of no fucking progress, this little bitch will backpaddle into his nerd closet and close it shut for a long while before he shits out a confession, even if she says she likes him he'll beta the fuck out of it im willing to bet my left testie on that. I fucking hate this kind of trope, getting so tired of it all :c

Dex-chan lover
YES!
Seto finally going for it (even if it is just some small steps) progress is progress

Dex-chan lover
@CMOT @occu @DirkHardpeck well, few chapters ago in the comments section they said that after chapter 52 they'll be waiting next volume release to continue, bcs they dont want to redraw magazine chapters etc (if i remember correctly), so... i guess if they didnt disband the team and volume (as some said here) is released - they will return soon enough.
Anyway - whoever you are Anon - thanks, i missed this manga and the quolity is enough to satisfy my curiosity ^^

Dex-chan lover
....I've read enough doujin to know the next chapter will contain the words "Love" and "Hotel".

Users who are viewing this thread