Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Anjou wants to Dominate the World

Double-page supporter
I just want to tell him: "Dude, stop trying to figure it out. Just. Fricking. Ask. Her!"

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love the two of them. I don't what he means by he doesn't know anything about Anjou-san yet because that's blatantly false, though we could pin this on his lack of self-confidence, but goddamn it I absolutely feel connected to them as a couple.

Dex-chan lover
I think it may be the lack of sleep but I read that last line as
"I won't let you sleep tonight"

Dex-chan lover
"Even though we're eating dutch" Oi whats that supposed to mean, does he have something against dutch food or something.. actually what the fuck is she eating, it doesn't even look like dutch food. Unless we created the 'wrap' or something.

@Echonic eating Dutch is probably supposed to be the expression "going dutch" which means that they're splitting the bill as opposed to one person paying for everything.

Group Leader
From Seto the virgin to Seto the chad.

My boy has grown up.

Am I weird to think that the hottest thing about her... is her tongue? 🤔 It always looks hot as hell when she gets her tongue out.

Dex-chan lover
SEKAI SEIFUKU NI HAJIMARIMASU

or would that be de? since"world domination"isn'taplacewhyamIeventryingwhatafuckingweeb

Dex-chan lover
@lordatomsk
Wait you're telling me splitting the bill isn't normal?! What sort of idiot would actually pay the whole bill?

Users who are viewing this thread