Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - A Small Christmas Miracle

Thanks for the re-do on this chapter. God the faces she makes. Unless your dead you'd be falling for her too. Seto... you are one of the luckiest Dense MC's out there in any Manga lol.

Double-page supporter
@silencers That doesn’t even make any sense, nor does it have anything to do with this chapter.

@avgjoegeek
He’s more in denial than dense because of his low self confidence. It may be a common trope/cliche, but it’s not entirely unrealistic. It doesn’t help that Anjou usually says she she’s joking after she says something serious(https://imgur.com/a/oSbxcgA), but it seems she’s stopped doing that.

Aggregator gang
Fuck taxis just get an uber or lift to drive you around it's a flat fee that doesn't go up.

I just fell in love with this cute story again... hehehee😍

@musicfreak12 yea another group had did sniped the series and skipped a bunch of chapters and did this one

Dex-chan lover
God, such a sweet chapter. I like how Anjou kinda breaks her confident facade so a moment so it's clear what her real feelings are. Nice touches and moments all around.

Dex-chan lover
@wakka02
Thankfully, Seto is wearing gloves. He might not be confident, but he's not dense, dumb, or careless...

Seems like Anjou wants to monopolize Seto through New Year's too...

Dex-chan lover
Just kiss her, or at the very least hug her!
Just start making kids and show us some adorable chibis.

The taxi driver:
5e086a581e87c

Group Leader
@gabrielaguilar519 i have redraws on one page to finish, which I'm hoping to get to after work today. @ejohn buys the magazines and scans them, so we should be able to continue keeping up the pace of one chapter every week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread