Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - Seto-kun and the Golden Azazel

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 Nagatoro's first few chapters were actually so cruel I couldn't believe it was a suggested series.

It made a change kinda like how Berserk went from an extremely dark gritty story to a snooze fest family story, except Nagatoro went bad to good, not good to bad

@Rift I think we commenters can agree in unison that we'd do whatever it takes to translocate within the manga and kill the fucker

@Siwan The story of Nagatoro is still lacking a lot of elements to understand her behavior. But I'm pretty sure (that's the feeling I got reading the manga) that she actually liked him prior to the beginning of the story and that her bullying was her only way to get his attention (considering her blunt character).

Dex-chan lover
Seto's so far up his own ass he doesn't realize she's smiling the whole time they're together.

Comparing Seto and Paisen is dumb

Paisen has grown a spine, Seto hasn't changed a bit.

I think I finally get why the art style sometimes feels wrong. It’s the weird contorted poses that Anjou has sometimes.

I don’t think any of her friends do the weird things with their limbs or anything, it’s just her. I don’t know if it’s for the sake of fan service or from literally not knowing where to put her hands and legs.

Dex-chan lover
I was 24 the first time I realized that their smile could only be because of me.
I was even older before I thought that might have been true about other people's smiles before that.

Users who are viewing this thread