Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - Seto-kun and the Golden Azazel

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this, how can he don't understand yet that Anjou cares for him? I mean do he rly think that Anjou would send such a "spicy" selfie to anyone?

ugh this was so sweet QQ having someone in your life who can lift you out of a depressive funk is a blessing

Dex-chan lover
If chapters like this happens for all the future ones, I would love to see this continue for over 70+ chapters. It just puts a smile on my face.

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 I do understand why you had a hard time with nagatoro (let's be honest the begining is just a bad doujin), but at some point it just turned out to be great, i can't really pinpoint the exact moment it did though. And while I think Anjou is better, reading Nagatorou always puts me in a good mood and that's what i want while reading this kind of manga, even though i often can't stand the MCs because i can't relate to them in any way whatsoever.

Double-page supporter
@Reqqles Whoo nice!
1. I Lol'd the moment you called takagi shithead and mean spirited, I probably can guess what's your preferences by this point, thanks for the laugh. Though I would agree with you if you said that the manga is just too formulaic and at some point become boring.
And no, I am sure as hell nagatoro bullying doesn't come through place of affection, if crushing your self-esteem and continuously embarrass you in front of her circle are form of 'affection' then something's messed up with your head.

2. The one thing I don't understand is exactly this kind of thing, regaining your confidence by being bullied first doesn't make sense to me, I feel bad when paisen just scared when nagatoro appeared all of the sudden and just starts her usual routine. If anything this manga can turned dark with paisen trying to commit not dead.

3. I can't comment on your third reason since I don't reach that point yet, but it's nice to hear if paisen can open up.

Yeah they were in the same category, but Anjou feels more natural to me. Anjou was painted kind and flirtatious since the beginning and nagatoro depicted as your classic bully turned romance partner just because paisen doesn't fight back and still nice to her, it's just feel forced.

@Siwan Yeah maybe it's just personal bias that I am against this bullying-trope, maybe I should try re-read it again someday.

She's smiling all the goddamned time Seto.

Our boi's a little confused, but at least he got something now.

Dex-chan lover
@nihilist1

lol

Nagatoro actively helps her senpai become a better artist and his portraits of her are considered his best works as a result
Takagi actively sabotaged whatshisface's study efforts by having him study the wrong material for a test

it's pretty obvious to me which one is teasing from a place of love and which one is an irredeemable insufferable shithead

Double-page supporter
@Reqqles I knew that chapter, pretty much it's an asshole thing to do, not gonna argue about that. The teasing is still there as main premise and they did deliver it for the rest of the series though I dropped it some time ago.

You still haven't explained to me why 'bullying' and 'crushing one's self-esteem' somehow can lead someone to be better, it simply doesn't make any sense.

Aggregator gang
SHE SMILES BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread